I am struggling to get good pictures for my handmade items, both for my Etsy shop and this blog. We don’t have great natural lighting in our apartment during hours I am home and that makes a big difference. I have been searching the interwebs, trying to find the best way to create a “home studio” using very little space, very little supplies, and very little money. Any ideas? Leave comments below, if so. Anyway, bear with me as I experiment over the next few weeks.
October 13, 2010
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2010 at 11:03 am and tagged with handmade, light, studio and posted in Brooklyn, Etsy, Jewelry, Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 2010 alien amigurumi apocalypse awesome bicycle bike bird birthday Bostik bow Brooklyn card cat cell phone coffee cold craft crochet desk drill driver embroidery Etsy fabric fail flickr flower flowers free friend friendship girlfriend give-away glue glue gun gun hair clip handmade jewelry jump knit knitting light lizard love Manhattan map marriage mother necklace new mexico online pattern pendant phone plate power tools proposal propose restaurant sale seriously sewing machine sick skull store studio surprise TG-4 this seriously happened waylon wedding yarn zombie
- 15% off sale at Etsy. Many shops participating. http://wp.me/pX66t-gc 6 years ago
- 15% off sale at Etsy! http://wp.me/pX66t-gc 6 years ago
- Just realized my entire yarn stash is only 19 skeins. What is wrong with me?! #yarn #crochet 6 years ago
- @Teresa_Gorman I will do my best. 6 years ago
- @Teresa_Gorman name your color, girl! 6 years ago